Where did ProSmart go?
On August 15th at noon PDT, all web traffic to ProSmart Hockey and Soccer will be redirected to Sportgo Lite. There, you will find all ProSmart Hockey and Soccer content within the Sportgo Lite resource as well as new features such as custom practice plans, event management, attendance tracking, team/club communication, and payment tracking.
Please note that your login credentials from ProSmart Hockey and Soccer will NOT be transferred over to Sportgo Lite. You will be required to create a new account should you want to access or receive notifications for our content newsletters, team and club events, and marketplace promotions.
Excellence in sport requires evolution.
To play sports is to be in a constant state of action either learning, connecting or sharing, and going to a place that you were not a day ago or a second ago. Change is required to improve sport!
That is why we are proud to introduce Sportgo Lite, the latest evolution in our pursuit to grow the athlete and grow the sport.
What is Sportgo Lite?
Sportgo Lite is the latest development in the rebranding of our player development and event management programs, ProSmart & RosterBot.
Our goal is to create a new platform that is greater than the sum of its two parts. We are no longer simply a coaching resource and a event management tool. Sportgo Lite is a platform for helping players perform better, helping coaches lead with confidence and helping parents to get more involved.
What can I expect next?
What will remain the same?
- Website Address: ProSmart Hockey and Soccer websites will be changed to a corresponding Sportgo.com version. If you have bookmarked any pages, like the ProSmart landing page, you will be automatically redirected to the new Sportgo Lite landing page.
What will I need to do?
- Login: Your login information will not work on the new platform. You will be required to sign-up by creating a new account.
- Teams: Activated your team for FREE by adding your team details, inviting your roster, and creating events.
- Associations, Clubs, or Leagues: Activate your entire community for FREE with a simple three-step on-boarding process. Request a demo and we’ll walk you through each step.
- Notifications: You will no longer receive ProSmart Hockey or Soccer team activity emails or weekly divisional newsletter emails unless you create a Sportgo Lite account. Once this is complete, configure the notification settings to your preference (email, push, or SMS).
If you have any questions or comments about Sportgo Lite, we would love to hear from you at email@example.com. Thank you!