Where did RosterBot go?
Don’t worry – your RosterBot account hasn’t disappeared and neither have any of your teams, their events or any of their season’s history. In fact, you will find the functionality of RosterBot to be exactly the same within Sportgo Lite.
You will NOT need to create a new account. Your login information is exactly the same as before.
Excellence in sport requires evolution.
To play sports is to be in a constant state of action either learning, connecting or sharing, and going to a place that you were not a day ago or a second ago. Change is required to improve sport!
That is why we are proud to introduce Sportgo Lite, the latest evolution in our pursuit to grow the athlete and grow the sport.
What is Sportgo Lite?
Sportgo Lite is the latest development in the rebranding of our team management and player development programs, RosterBot & ProSmart.
Our goal is to create a new platform that is greater than the sum of its two parts. We are no longer simply a team management tool and a coaching resource. Sportgo Lite is a platform for helping players perform better, helping coaches lead with confidence and helping parents to get more involved.
About our new look!
RosterBot and ProSmart were created with separate but similar goals: making team management and coaching a whole lot easier. And like the teams, coaches and players both programs helped, RosterBot and ProSmart improved too.
We’ve grown (an awful lot!), combined our communities, and become a much more helpful organizational resource; we’re aiming to be an integral part of your sports-life. As this happened, we realized we also needed to create a new name, look and tone to match where we are headed.
That leads us to introducing you to Sportgo Lite! We’ve created a new colour scheme, a great new logo and many fresh new designs within our platform.
Our redesign created a faster, smarter and more agile platform for coaches, managers, parents, and players. After all, sports are meant to be played on the go, just like you are!
You can now create events, develop your skills and find your next game all from the same home dashboard.
What can I expect next?
- App Name: Your existing RosterBot app will change to Sportgo Lite upon your next update, which is currently available on the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
- Website Address: RosterBot.com and all the affiliated websites will be changed to a corresponding Sportgo.com version. If you have bookmarked any pages, like your RosterBot login page, you will be automatically redirected to your new Sportgo Lite login page at https://app.sportgo.com/login.
- Notifications: Any notifications you receive from RosterBot, like your event invites and reminders, will now be sent from Sportgo Lite, complete with new branding and colours.
What’s the same?
- Login: Your login information is exactly the same. Use the same email address and password as you have before.
- Personal & Team Information: All the information for your personal account, your team’s setup and team history will remain exactly as it was.
- In-App Functions: The functionality within the program will remain unchanged. This means you can find your way around the program just as you had before.
If you have any questions or comments about Sportgo Lite, we would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!